App information about downloading the Zoom app for Android
Quick Navigation :
License: Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Size: 91.6 MB
Available languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese.
Age rating: rated 4+
Copyright: © Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Zoom app price for Android: Free
Zoom’s cloud meeting application has become one of the most popular and useful alternatives to similar cloud-based virtual meeting software such as Zoho, Facetime, and Messenger. Since it can be used with smartphones, it is called the perfect tool for those who are on the go and still need to stay informed. Services with meetings of up to 50 attendees are possible, and a dedicated group messaging service is just one of the many advantages of the software.
Based on recent market research, it is currently claimed that more than 170,000 organizations, from education to enterprises, use Zoom Cloud Meetings for Android because of its flexible and intuitive platform. Proprietary applications have improved audio and video quality. This is an important advance for avoiding buffering and other frustrating issues. Another thing to note is that all one-on-one meetings are free.
In fact, any meeting that exceeds 40 minutes will require the paid version. Participants can also choose to interact with other speakers, while anyone who wants to sit back and listen has the option of being in view-only mode.
The Zoom app for Android offers several additional built-in benefits. For example, the software supports 3G and 4G wireless networks. You can easily import phone or email contacts into the database. The participants can then be invited to the meeting. By integrating with third party applications such as Dropbox or Google Drive, images, videos and audio can be shared to enable effective communication.
Download Zoom for Android
Do you want to download the Zoom app for Android and start zooming in? All it takes is a simple trip to your app store. Type zoom in Cloud Meetings for Android or just type “app zoom” into the search box and you’ll find it. The various ways to download the Zoom app are:
- App Store for iOS
- Google Play Store for Android
- Blackberry World
Since the focus of this segment is downloading the Zoom app for Android phones, go to the Google Play Store and find and install the Zoom for Android download. Before installing, make sure that the following criteria are met so that the software can run on your Android device:
Supported operating system: Android 4.0x or higher
Supported browsers for web start: Chrome and Webkit (standard)
Processor requirements: 1 GHz single core processor or better (not from Intel)
When you have finished downloading the Zoom app for Android, click Enter. Enter your email address and password or log in directly with your Google, Facebook or SSO account. If you don’t have a Zoom account yet, click Sign In.
Zoom function: overview
With a number of features for all four tier plans, this is the most sought-after application. When downloading a single zoom app for Android, users can enjoy the following features:
- Audio / video conferencing
- Android screen sharing quality
- Content management through brainstorming and discussion groups
- Contact availability status
- Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
- As an Interactive Participant or Webinar Attendee, join in for viewing without creating an account
- Works over WiFi, 4G / LTE, and 3G networks
- Safe driving mode on the go
- Integration in software from Dropbox to Marketo
How to use the Zoom app for Android?
A. How do I schedule a meeting?
- Click Schedule or Host a Meeting
- Tap Schedule Meeting
- Enter meeting details. Meeting options include:
- Meeting name
- Start time
- Time zone
- Repeat the meeting
- Enable or disable host video
- Enable or disable participant videos
- Select an audio option – Phone only, Voip only, Both, or Third party audio options
- If necessary, enter the meeting password
- Select Allow joining before host if you want to allow participants to join before the host joins
- Choose whether to use PMI (Personal Meeting ID)
4. Click Done when you have selected your meeting options
5. On the newly created event screen, click Invitation to add participants
6. Click the Add option. Invitations are automatically sent to invitees and the meeting is added to your list of upcoming meetings
B. How do I join a meeting on the Zoom app for Android?
- Select Attend Meeting
- Enter the ID of the conference meeting you wish to participate in
- Click Join Meeting
Overall, the Zoom app for Android offers a web conferencing platform that provides you with a wide variety of features that you can use to improve your communications with internal and external partners, customers and customers, or anyone else you may need to interact with in business. related reasons.
The web conferencing software is # 1 when it comes to customer satisfaction and it also allows sharing of content in wireless mode because it improves remote access to webinars and web conferencing. . If you plan to download the Zoom app for Android, you are not only installing the most trusted video conferencing solution, but also the world’s leading brand for quality and a consistent business experience.